How to suspend or unsuspend an account in WHM?
- In order to perform this task, you need to go for Accounts Functions in WHM page.
- Click on the Suspend/Unsuspend an Account link.
- Choose the account on the basis of username or domain name and put on a reason for the suspension.
- You need to click on Suspend or Unsuspend account, whichever you want to do.
- Once the account is suspended, all the access for that account will be locked.
- In order to verify, you need to go for the List of Suspended/Unsuspended accounts.
- There is also a Terminate button which you can click to delete an account permanently.