How to terminate and permanently delete an account from your WHM server?
- In order to do this task, you need to go for Accounts Functions options on the WHM page.
- Then you need to go to terminate an Account option.
- Then you have to select an account as per its domain name, username or you can search for it.
- Once you find it, you can even keep it in the DNS Zone, instead of terminating it permanently.
- If you are sure to terminate that account, then you need to hit the Terminate button.
- It may take some time to remove everything related to that account from the server.
- Once done, you will get an OK message.