How to reboot your server using WHM?
- There are two tools you can have to reboot you server while using WHM.
- First you need to go for the System Reboot category.
- Then you should go for the Graceful Server Reboot category. This will help you to close just any process that your users are using before restarting. In order to reboot simply press Proceed.
- The next option is the Forceful Server Reboot. This method will stop the server forcefully no matter what is running.
- If you wish for a physical rebooting of the server with the power switch, then always prefer this method.