How to set which services are enabled and monitored by WHM?
- In order to set which services are enabled and monitored by WHM, you need to go for the Service Configuration category first.
- Then you need to locate the Service Manager option.
- Use the Enable column to enable or disable services and the Monitor column to control services that WHM can monitor.
- There are many services listed. Checkmark the ones that needs to be monitored by WHM and click on Save. You are done.
- Saving this will take some time and once it is completed, you can find tick mark by the side of the services you have chosen to be monitored by the WHM.