How to configure your outgoing mail server in WHM (SMTP)?
To have a secure SMTP sever is very crucial, if your server is insecure, it is very likely to be exploited by spammers at some point in time. To stop spamming, you need to make sure that your server’s settings stay secure by not compromising them with unnecessary changes.
- To configure your outgoing mail server in WHM (SMTP), follow the steps given below:
- Login to your account, its configuration page can be found under Service Configuration.
- Click Exim Configuration Editor.
- You will notice few options are faded out as soon as the page loaded. Checking or unchecking certain things will activate or deactivate those settings.
- Scroll down to choose the option as per your requirement and then click save.