How to add an A entry for your hostname using WHM?
- In order to add an entry for the hostname while using WHM, you need to go for the DNS Functions category.
- Then you need to click on the Add A Entry for your Hostname.
- Confirm the IP address is correct for the hostname and then click on Add Entry.
- If there is any DNS entry prior to this act, then you will get the message as well.
- Otherwise once you are done with this work, you will receive the OK message.
- Keep in mind that A Entry is a type of DNS record that uses to mention the computer about IP address related to the hostname.