How to change an account password in WHM?
- In order to change the account password in WHM, you need to go for the accounts functions link and click on it.
- On the next page, you will find the password modification button at the left side.
- Click on it to get the accounts on WHM and select one account for which you want to change the password. Scroll down a bit and enter the new password and confirm it.
- You can also use that password generator button to generate password randomly.
- Once done you need to click on the change password button. With this much work you can change the password for a particular account in WHM.