Learning about the skeleton directory WHM
- In order to learn about the skeleton directory in WHM, you need to go for the accounts functions link.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the skeleton directory.
- It’s the place where you can assign temporary home page for all the accounts in WHM.
- This home page can be viewed by the web visitors until you load a genuine one for the website.
- In order to change the temporary home page, you need to upload a new page to the cPanel3-skel. This is what you can get while using skeleton directory in the WHM.