How to park a domain in WHM?
- In order to park a domain in WHM, you need to go for the DNS functions link first and click on it.
- Then you need to click on the park domain link.
- Parking a domain will automatically set up a DNS zone in the server.
- In order to park a new domain, you need to select an existing one and then enter the new domain to park here.
- In order to generate the new DNS zone, simply click on the Submit button.
- With this much of work a new DNS zone will be created and the new domain will point towards the existing domain. That’s it.